Friday, December 1, 2017

Crafters Cafe DT card for Challenge #186 - Embossing

The theme for the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe is Embossing - wet or dry.  Easy Peasy for me - I could use an embossing folder for almost any card I make!  This time I selected the swirls (Cuttlebug) to echo one of the designs on the teacups.  The best wishes is from a Spellbinders die - and is kind of generic, when I do not know how the card will be used.  I added a crinkly embossed ribbon.  I kind of decided on red and white as the main colors thinking it could be used around Valentine's Day.  You may find details of the Crafter's Cafe challenge here, and the image, by My Stitch Back in Twine,  is available here.
Sketch:  Tuesday Morning Sketches
Colors:   Your Next Stamp
Any:   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Pretty card! I love your image and the embossing! (I dry emboss on most of my cards, too!)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Christmas teacups! How sweet is this card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

cass said...

Love the colour combo you have used Dorothy. Great DT inspiration.